Perched on a hillside with spectacular views down the Tay Valley, Castle Peroch, a quaint 19th century tower house, is perfect for a ‘get away from it all’ short break or for a longer stay.
An outside paved patio area allows you to take full advantage of the magnificent location while sipping a glass of wine or enjoying a summer barbeque. When the weather is cooler, the open fire in the lounge makes it a cosy place to relax after a day exploring the local area.
The house is on 2 levels and can sleep up to 5 people in the following accommodation:
- Lounge with dining area, open fire and television with Freesat digital channels
- Study with fold-down sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Breakfasting area with table and bench seating
- Separate toilet
- Paved patio area opening from kitchen
- One double bedroom
- One twin-bedded room
- Spacious bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Address – Castle Peroch, Kinnaird Estate, By Dunkeld, Perthshire PH8 0LB
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Kindling and an initial supply of coal and logs are provided
- Heating is by electric night storage and convector heaters
- Nespresso Coffee Machine with initial supply of capsules
- Boombar Bluetooth Speaker with universal connection
- DVD and CD player provided
- Wifi available
- Garden furniture and barbeque are available from April – September
- Daily housekeeping service is available at a cost of £40.00 per day
- Parking for two cars
View our Local Attractions page for more details on local attractions and activities.
View our holiday cottages' availability and online booking for all our holiday properties.